Medical Expense Loan Program
A partnership for paying medical expenses. Two Rivers Bank and Trust will
pay your Great River Health System bill, and you make no-interest loan
payments to the bank.
Benefits to you
- Affordable payment plans are available. Payments can be automated.
- Applications are accepted and approved at Great River Health System.
- Establish a relationship with local bank and establish or re-establish
- Short- and long-term unsecured loans are available from Two Rivers Bank
and Trust without a credit check.
- There is no interest for the first 12 months of loan; a competitive interest
rate is applied thereafter.
Who is eligible?
- Borrowers must be at least 18 years old. If you are not the patient, you
must be the legal guardian or have power of attorney for the patient.
- You must have a consistent income.
- You must meet minimum payment requirements.
- Your medical account balance for your first loan must be at least $1,000.
- If you have an existing loan and acquire new balances, an additional loan
can be created. The minimum balance must br $500.
How does it work?
Complete the application below and take or mail it to Patient Financial
Services-Patient Billing, Great River Health System, 1221 S. Gear Ave.,
West Burlington, IA 52655. If you are a candidate, a Great River Health
System financial counselor will call you to make an appointment. You will
meet with the counselor to discuss the program and complete loan documents.
You will make loan payments to the bank.
Get more information
Call (319) 768-3625, option 2
Medical Expense Loan Application