Great River Health System’ Patient Financial Services-Patient Billing
Department has extended it hours to provide better service. Offices are
in the Great River Medical Center lobby and on the lower level. The new
- 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday
- 8 a.m. to noon Saturday (lobby office only)
Telephone service will be available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
The telephone number is (319) 768-3625, option 2.
Patient Financial Services-Patient Billing services include:
- Collecting payments and sending bills
- Helping patients receive financial help for paying bills
- Helping patients sign up for insurance through Presumptive Medicaid and
the Healthcare Marketplace
- Providing estimates for services
- Setting up loans for medical expenses through the Medical Expense Support Program