Great River Health System recognized seven EXCEL Service Heroes in 2016.
- Julie Brooks, Heart and Vascular Center
- Jessica Cramsey, The Keokuk Clinic
- Angie Deggendorf, Great River Nephrology
- Gary Elises, Great River Business Health
- Heather Mosley, Great River Business Health
- Codianne Thompson, Intensive Care Unit
- Margo White, Great River Klein Center
Service Hero awards are given to employees for actions that extend beyond
routine, expected employee behavior. Award criteria are based on the health
systems’ philosophy of care. EXCEL stands for Enthusiastically friendly,
X-ceeding expectations, Caring and compassion, Energetic teamwork, and
Leadership and professionalism.