High-Tech Heart Treatment 24 Hours a Day
Our Cardiology clinic provides diagnosis and treatment of heart and blood
vessel conditions using noninvasive and minimally invasive procedures.
Services are available 24 hours a day in Great River Medical Center’s
Heart and Vascular Center.
Heart and vascular problems can limit your activities. Our clinic uses
a variety of treatments to improve symptoms like shortness of breath and
chest pain so you can enjoy a better quality of life.
- Compare your actual age to your heart's biological age.
- Estimate your risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Prioritize your most harmful cardiovascular risk factors.
Know Heart Attack Warning Signs
Call 911 if you have one or more of these signs:
- Discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes
or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure,
squeezing, fullness or pain.
- Discomfort or pain in other areas of the upper body, including one or both
arms, the back, neck, jaw or mouth.
- Shortness of breath, which often comes with or before chest discomfort.
- Breaking out in a cold sweat, anxiety, nausea or lightheadedness
We Treat Heart and Blood Vessel Conditions
Cardiologists are physicians who diagnose and treat conditions of the heart
and blood vessels, including:
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat)
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart valve defects
- Peripheral artery disease
Call Our Clinic
A physician referral is not required to make an appointment. If already
are a patient, you may call our clinic after hours to cancel an appointment
or request to reschedule an appointment. If you are in distress, our answering
service will contact a cardiologist for you. If you think you are experiencing
an emergency, call 911.