Affordable reproductive health services
Comprehensive, confidential care including testing, treatment and health
- Well-woman and well-man examinations
- Birth-control methods on site – pills, implants, IUDs, shots, spermicide
and emergency contraception and free condoms
- Pap smears and breast examinations
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing and treatment – gonorrhea,
chlamydia, syphilis and herpes
- Rapid HIV testing
- Genital wart treatment
- Urinary-tract and vaginal infection testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referral
- Gardasil vaccinations
- Preventive and reproductive health education
Clinic fees are based on income, and no one is denied services based on
their ability to pay. Most major insurance plans are accepted.
Same-day appointments available.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
1 to 5 p.m. Wednesday
8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday
801 S. Roosevelt Ave., Suite C
Burlington, IA 52601
This clinic follows applicable civil rights laws and does not discriminate
against, exclude people or treat them differently based on the race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, age,
marital status, number of pregnancies status with respect to public assistance
Family Planning of Southeast Iowa is funded by a Title X family planning
grant and donations. To make a contribution, please address checks to
Great River Health System - Family Planning of Southeast Iowa, 801 S.
Roosevelt Ave., Suite C, Burlington, IA 52601.